Alventis Group, in partnership with Biness & Finance Consulting (), a dynamic team with an international profile in development finance, is glad to e apicants for the Junior Financial Analyst (banking sector) position.
Location: remote work
Type: Full time (8 hours/day, Monday to Friday)
Who can apy?
• Specialists in the banking or audit field (auditing banks)
• Junior candidates working in the financial sector with foc on banking
• Recent gradtes with University degree in finance, banking, statistics or another relevant field (connected to banking)
What are the responsibilities?
• Collect data and perform research on banks in developing countries
• Review financial statements of banks
• Calculate and analyse ratios based on financial statements of banks
• Assist in measuring credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks of banks
• Pments and mendations on research findings
What do you need to perform well in this position?
• University degree in finance, banking, statistics or another relevant field (connected to banking)
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform in tight schles
• Emunication, writing, and analytical skills
• Fluency in English (excellent writing munication skills in English)
Interested apicants are invited to submit a CV to July 21, 2020. For details on the apication process ease visit online at
Apications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your apication!
Написать автору вакансии